Thursday, May 26, 2005

Quatorze

I can't believe May 25th has already come and gone. I remember back when they first announced that American Idol and Lost were going to go head-to-head with their season finales on the last day of May sweeps. It seemed so far away. But now, it's already past. Time goes fast when you're consumed by other things.

Bar review starts tomorrow (the class one, not the drinking one). It just feels a little surreal that it's already time to study for the bar exam, considering that final exams aren't done yet. We're supposed to put in 5-9 hours of study time outside of the actual 4 hours of class time every day, but I don't think I'll be able to do that (or any extra hours, for that matter) until my last exam is over. After all, bar review means nothing if you don't graduate.

I can hardly believe that I'm starting on the next chapter of life already. I guess it's hard for me to fully embrace that fact because there hasn't been closure on the one before it. One more exam, 5 grades, the uncertainty of graduation, graduation itself and all the things leading up to it... that chapter won't be closed for a few weeks at the very least. Yet we're flying straight into the next one without any pit stops. Should be an adventure.

Tomorrow's going to be like the first day of a new school all over again. New people, new places, new topics (for the most part). I'll be off to bed soon to get a decent night's rest before the first day (well, 6 hours, not great). But right now I've been sucked into Jimmy Kimmel, because he has Hurley, Michael and JJ on. And after the 3 hour JJ spectacle that was tonight, I can't tear myself away. :)

No comments: