Saturday, May 21, 2005

Four

I was trying not to make another list for awhile (like a few days), but since I'm brushing my teeth, I think I'm allowed a brief reprieve from tax.

I'm going through the book for Monday's exam, with breaks to stretch and constantly trying to work a few knots out of my upper back to the point where I think I may have rubbed the skin down significantly. But I'm floundering in long sentences, long paragraphs, long chapters... and I need to figure out just how much I have left to do (and just how much trouble I am in! Short answer: a lot!).
  • Chapter 1: 21 pages
  • Chapter 2: 57 pages
  • Chapter 3: 43 pages
  • Chapter 4: 83 pages - on page 52
  • Chapter 5: 121 pages (oh goodness...)
  • Chapter 6: 27 pages
  • Chapter 8: 36 pages
  • Chapter 9: 36 pages
  • Chapter 10: 41 pages
I don't know how much more of this I can take. The bar/bri schedule scares me, as does their suggestion that you must study 5-9 hours a day outside of the 4 hours of class time. My brain can't handle this without a vacation! Or sleep...

Back to the exciting world of accounting now... and then I'm putting myself to bed. Do you think I'll finish in time without having a mental breakdown?

No comments: