Monday, May 02, 2005

Recovery

Despite having a lot of homework to do, I have recovered from my earlier bout of insanity.

Except it wasn't really insanity. It was more like rage. And instead of taking it out on any person or thing, I took it out on the internet. ;-)

It's much safer that way, really.

I don't know what it is about subwoofers that totally gets under my skin. They bring out some sort of anger in me that I hate, but that I can't suppress, since I can barely hear myself think. Oh well. I shouldn't dwell on my neighbors. If I do, it means they've won.

And they will not win this one!

Onto happier topics. It's May sweeps. It's going to be a fantastic jam-packed month of TV. I already have 2.5 hours backed on my tape that I need to watch. The only problem with May sweeps is that the final week of sweeps (all the finales) coincides with all my exams. But if you think I'm giving up the shows for the studying... you don't know me that well. ;-)

After all, my marriage final is the day after Rob and Amber's televised wedding. And my ethics exam is the day after 24. It all works out perfectly, as far as subject matter goes!

It's past my bedtime. Time to let my ears recover from this very taxing day. It's going to be a busy busy week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but watching Rob and Amber's wedding or 24 does *not* count as studying for the next day's exam ;)

Marissa said...

I know, I know. Then again I studied for evidence by critiquing episodes of Law & Order...

Not the day before the exam, but I justified every episode of the marathons I watched by "studying." :)