Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Monkeys

More thoughts on the ABC schedule later once I've processed it, but right now, I'm just a ball of fury (in class) about ABC splitting up Lost & Alias, and moving Alias to Thursdays for next season. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

Is there any network that is screwing around with their schedule as much as ABC? Almost every single show is in a new night and/or time, except for Sunday nights. Argh, this is horrible. I think next season might really end up being Alias's last, especially with this time slot, which sucks if Sydney can't do any fighting scenes. (Rambaldi prophecy??) Arrrrrrgh.

2 comments:

john boy said...

Plus, Jennifer is now pregnant with Ben, so this will definitely have an impact on her fight scenes. Good to find another rabid Alias fan :)

Anonymous said...

The show really is better when there are combat scenes... what am I saying, I'm anti-violence!?

I was originally commenting because you shouldn't title this post "monkeys." We like monkeys! Haha.

Katie